Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, this virtual library stores all the information technicians need for maintaining and repairing Haulotte aerial work platforms and telehandlers.
TO KEEP MACHINE UNDER OPTIMAL CONDITIONS
E-technical-information.com is an intuitive website which gathers all Haulotte technical information. Using the serial number of machine, technical team gains access to a complete library of the available documentation. Targeted searches can also be performed by activating advanced filters. These up-to-date documents ensure technicians equipment complies with the latest regulations. They are translated in 28 languages so that can use the information quickly and efficiently.
A WIDE RANGE OF INFORMATION
The following are some examples of documents people will find on e-technical-information.com. This list is not exhaustive, and an assortment of technical information is available to provide maximum autonomy.
• Familiarization guides
• Operators/maintenance manuals (Haulotte and suppliers’ documentation)
• Spare Parts brochures
• Hydraulic or electric schematics
• Product Information
• Haulotte ‘‘How to’’ (video tutorial & check procedure all in one)
• Product safety notifications (Necessary Intervention, Recommended Intervention, Safety Bulletin or Obligatory Information)
• Software / Factory setting parameters
• Test certificates / CE certificates