Haulotte Group is pleased to welcome you to the Group’s “Haulotte Community” blog.
This blog is published by:
Haulotte Group · La Péronnière · 42152 L’Horme · France (telephone: +33 (0)4 77 29 24 24 – fax: +33 (0)4 77 29 43 95)
Public limited liability company with Capital of €4,078,265.62 · Trade and companies registry of Saint-Étienne B 332 822 485 · Siret: 332 822 485 00014
Please read this legal notice carefully before consulting Haulotte Group’s “Haulotte Community” blog.
Article 1: Subject
The purpose of this notice is to define the terms and conditions under which Haulotte Group makes the www.haulotte-community.haulotte.com blog available to Internet users and the conditions under which Internet users access and use this blog. “Haulotte Community” is a space to share the successes and achievements of the brand, its employees, its customers and its partners.
Any connection to the “Haulotte Community” blog listed above is subject to compliance with this legal notice, which Haulotte Group reserves the right to modify or update at any time. Access to and use of the “Haulotte Community” blog listed above implies your acceptance of this legal notice.
Article 2: Site access
Haulotte Group strives to keep the blog listed in Article 1 accessible, but is under no obligation to do so. This blog may be interrupted for maintenance purposes, updates, and for any other reason, particularly technical reasons. Haulotte Group is in no way responsible for these interruptions and the consequences that may result for the Internet user.
Article 3: Intellectual property rights
The content (in particular data, information, illustrations, logos, trademarks, etc.) that appear or are available on the blog listed in Article 1 are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and are the exclusive property of their respective publishers. Any copy, reproduction, representation, adaptation, alteration, modification or distribution, in whole or in part, of the content of this blog, by any means whatsoever, is unlawful with the exception of a single copy, on a single computer and reserved for the exclusive private use of the person copying it. The elements presented in this blog may be modified without notice and are made available without any guarantee of any kind, express or implied. They cannot give rise to any right to compensation. Logos are registered trademarks.
Article 4: Document use
None of the documents from the blog listed in Article 1 may be copied, reproduced, published, downloaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way whatsoever, except in the case of saving the documents on a personal computer for personal use and for non-commercial purposes. In this case, you must keep the copyright notices intact. Altering, modifying or using these documents for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of Haulotte Group’s property rights.
Article 5: Emails
To correspond with Haulotte Group by email, on the blog listed in Article 1, Internet users should use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Haulotte Group’s responses to emails cannot be considered an advertising, promotional or commercial activity nor constitute proof such activity in the country to which responses are sent.
Article 6: Limitation of liability
The documents and information published on the blog listed in Article 1 are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind. Haulotte Group reserves the right to modify or correct the content of its sites at any time, without notice. Haulotte Group cannot be held liable in the event that an Internet user’s computer equipment becomes infected due to the spread of a virus or other digital malware. It is the site user’s responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from infection by viruses that may circulate on the Internet. Under no circumstances shall Haulotte Group, its employees, suppliers or partners mentioned in its sites be held liable for any action with regard to contractual liability, tort liability or any other action, for any direct or indirect incidental or accessory damage, or of any nature whatsoever, or for any loss, in particular of a financial or commercial nature, resulting from the use of its blog or any information obtained on its blog.
The blog listed in Article 1 may contain internal or external links (hypertext links) to Haulotte Group’s partner sites or the sites of its clients. Haulotte Group has no control over these sites and therefore does not assume any responsibility for the availability of these sites and their content or the advertising, products and/or services available on or from these sites. Thus, Haulotte Group shall in no way be liable for any direct or indirect damage that may occur when the Internet user accesses the partner’s site or uses their site, for non-compliance with any regulations and services or for any infringement of third-party rights. Haulotte Group declines all responsibility for the information, materials and software of sites linked by hypertext to the blog listed in Article 1.
Article 7 – Cookies
Haulotte Group may automatically install cookies. Cookies enable Haulotte Group to record non-personal site navigation information.
The Internet user may prevent cookies from being saved on their machine by configuring their Internet browser according to the publisher’s instructions.
Article 8 – Contributor’s obligations
The blog listed in Article 1 has a form allowing Internet users to contribute content for said blog. Haulotte Group reserves the right to publish this contribution.
The User generally undertakes to provide information that will enable Haulotte Group to contact the User.
The information to be provided when submitting a contribution online is essential for the system and application process to function properly. The data retention period is 12 months after the last contact. This information is intended solely for Haulotte Group employees.
The Contributor wishing to contribute to the blog listed in Article 1 undertakes not to:
• Use the service offered for any reason that contravenes the local, national or community laws of any country, or public order and morality.
• Transmit elements that may infringe on third party rights.
• Transmit copyrighted material, unless Contributor guarantees that they have obtained the permission of the rights holder and can provide proof of this.
• Transmit elements that are counterfeit or of a secret or confidential nature.
• Transmit elements that may qualify as unfair competition.
• Transmit elements that contain trade or business secrets.
• Transmit elements that are obscene, violent, defamatory, injurious, threatening, malicious or abusive towards any natural or legal person, whether or not a User of the service, or that incite discrimination, hatred of a person or group of persons on the grounds, in particular, of their political opinions, their origin, their sexual orientation or their real or supposed identification or non-identification with a particular ethnic group, nation, race or religion.
• Transmit elements that may undermine the presumption of a person’s innocence or the respect and authority due to the Law.
• Transmit elements of a pornographic nature and/or relating to child pornography or harm to minors.
• Transmit elements that may undermine the security or integrity of a State or territory, that may incite to commit a misdemeanor, a crime or an act of terrorism or that condone war crimes or crimes against humanity or that incite suicide.
• Transmit commercial advertisements, solicitations, or classified ads of any kind.
• Transmit email chains or pyramid-like information.
• Impersonate another person or User.
• Transmit speculations or revelations concerning the identity of a particular User, or information of a personal nature such as addresses, emails or telephone numbers.
The User further undertakes to:
• Ensure that their contribution does not contain viruses of any kind that could disrupt or damage Haulotte Group’s computer system in any way.
• Ensure that their contribution allows for constructive debate.
• Write their messages in English.
Article 9: Personal data protection
In order to better meet your expectations when you consult the blog listed in Article 1, we may collect information about you that may be processed automatically.
This information is necessary to process your request and is intended strictly for Haulotte Group for purely administrative purposes.
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”), the Internet user has the right to oppose, access, modify and delete data concerning him/her by writing to Haulotte Group at its headquarters.
Haulotte Group’s personal data protection principles will be available in the coming weeks. They are currently being written.
Article 10: Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any dispute relating to the blog or this legal notice will be brought before the courts of Saint-Etienne and will be governed and analyzed according to French law on the merits, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The use of the sites listed in Article 1 indicates your express agreement to the application of this jurisdictional clause. If any provision of this legal notice is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable for any reason, it shall be deemed not to form part of this legal notice and shall not affect the validity and application of the remaining provisions.
Site Publisher: Haulotte Group
Publishing Director: Alexandre Saubot
Communications Manager & Webmaster Communications Department – Carine Ploton
Haulotte Group · Quartier Serve Bourdon 42420 Lorette · France
Design & Technical Expertise
30 Rue Agricol Perdiguier
Tel: +33 (0)4 77 81 38 13
2 Rue Kellermann
Tel: +33 (0)9 72 10 10 07
12 Avenue Tony Garnier
Tel: +33 (0)4 37 43 12 60