Haulotte just launched the MyHaulotte.com portal which provides simple access to all the group’s e-services. User-friendly and intuitive, it simplifies information access and offers personalized and strong value-added support.
A SINGLE-ENTRY POINT
No more juggling between different platforms! MyHaulotte.com enables operators, fleet agents, administrative agents, workshop managers, technical managers, or rental agency managers to save time and efficiency.
A WIDE RANGE OF INFORMATION
MyHaulotte.com enables users to:
- have an overview of their machine fleet and quickly identify the main trends of the fleet.
- benefit from telematics data: the portal has been designed to accommodate such functionalities in the near future.
- consult the safety campaigns related to their machines.
- check and download technical documentation, such as user or maintenance manuals, exploded views, etc.
- request a repair if needed, follow up current requests as well as view repair status.
- plan the periodic general inspections of the equipment.
- order genuine spare parts.
- receive alerts according to your type of interest.
A PERSONALIZED DISPLAY
Each account is configured for the customer’s fleet. Once the user has entered the models of its Haulotte machines, he receives personalized data, based on the machine’s hourmeter, serial number, date of the last inspection, local legislation…
For even more customization, it is possible to choose the alert mode (notification on the MyHaulotte.com portal or in an email box), alert frequency (each occurrence, daily, weekly, or monthly) and alert theme (preventive maintenance, actions to be carried out, expiration of contracts, etc.)
Let’s create your own account !